Has your business grown to the point that you need someone managing the finance aspects of your business, but you don't want the cost, risk and complications of having a full time, employed, in house Finance Director?
HaesCooper can offer you the service of an FD at a fraction of the cost of employing one. There is also less risk and complication for you, as well as no redundancy and HR issues, no worries about covering holidays, whether there is enough work there to fill their time and also takes away the hassle of keeping up to date with new regulations and compliance issues.
We can provide this service for a fixed fee, calculated based on the amount of FD time you require each month.
The service can cover things such as:-
- Tax Review – We can assess your tax bills on a monthly/quarterly basis and carry out a six monthly tax planning review
- Monthly or Quarterly management accounts – We can prepare management accounts and include adjustments for accruals, prepayments, depreciation, hire purchase accounts, loan accounts and reconcile all balance sheet items
- Board review and report – Your monthly or quarterly management accounts can be presented to you in a board meeting, outlining the position and performance of your company during the last period. We can include a small report, outlining any specific findings, cost savings or improvements that could be made or ideas for discussion with the board.
- Unlimited general financial advice phone calls – Unlimited general advice phone calls, should you require any in depth project, this will be quoted for separately.
- Supplier payments – If preferred we can get involved with the creditor payment runs if you require
- Cash flow forecasting – If we are involved with the payment of creditors then we can get involved with weekly or monthly cash flow forecasting. This is particularly useful where cash flow is tight and can help make important decisions and eliminate problems such as unpaid items and related bank charges.
- Credit control – We can manage your aged debtors with a set structure of sending reminders, second reminder and further action.