HaesCooper logoHaesCooper logo

Supporting you and your business


Date: 20th April 2017 | Post by: HaesCooper | Category: Company Tax Updates & Information
If you or your staff travel abroad on business, you can pay generous HMRC-approved tax and NI-free accommodation, travel and subsistence allowances. How can you take maximum advantage of these? Foreign travel Where you or your employees travel on business in the UK, HMRC expects you to keep detailed records and documentary...