We are currently seeking a qualified Senior Accountant to join our team near Goudhurst, Kent. This part time role will involve a mix of accounts and tax work (Company, Personal and VAT).
As a Senior Accountant, you will be dealing with a portfolio of clients. The role will be client facing so excellent communication skills are essential.
- Supervision and preparation of management and statutory accounts
- Preparation of personal tax computations and self-assessment tax returns
- Preparation of corporation tax computations and company tax returns
- Review of bookkeeping, and preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Be the main point of contact and face of the company for clients within the portfolio, nurturing relationships and always maintaining a high-level of quality
- Qualified ACA or ACCA
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in an accountancy practice
- Experience with Quickbooks Online accounts software
- Experience preparing statutory accounts, company and personal tax returns
- Experience liaising effectively with clients
- Hands on approach and ability to multitask
Call: 01892 890099